WHAT'S PAST IS PROLOGUE
We’re so focused on retirement marketing, we even retired our own name.
As Yogi said, "the future ain't what it used to be". We built our reputation as Martino & Binzer—now reshaping the future as Bluespire Senior Living.
We began specializing in Senior Living before it was a specialty. The year was 1988.
- First-class postage was 24 cents.
- Photoshop was invented.
- CDs outsold vinyl records for the first time.
- Prozac was introduced.
- Milli Vanilli were found out.
- Rain Man won four Oscars.
- Sonny Bono became the mayor of Palm Springs.
- People began giving themselves haircuts at home with their vacuum cleaner and a Flowbee attachment (or made fun of the people who did).
We didn’t jump on any Mature Marketing bandwagon. Rather, we had the band—Martino & Binzer, Advertising & Marketing, est. 1980—and pioneered the wagon.
Dave Martino had the foresight to realize the fastest growing segment of society was retiring Baby Boomers and the 65+ set. He knew he could lend his agency’s expertise to support this burgeoning niche market. So he steered the agency away from the literal nuts and bolts of B2B towards the untapped proverbial sunset years of B2BB.
By 2014, Martino & Binzer was so successful we caught the attention of Bluespire Marketing and retired all operations as Martino & Binzer (even Binzer himself retired). We joined forces with Bluespire as part of our plan for national Senior Living Sales, Marketing, and Technology domination.
The years ahead? Golden.